Need any help with your Home Phone? We will be pleased to help you through our support service if you do not find your answers below.
See in video how to install your Home Phone to your already installed cordless phone
See in video how to use your Home Phone
My Home Phone doesn't start, even when put on its charger
- Check that the Home Phone is switched ON with the ON/OFF sliding button : you must push the sliding button to the right and not see the red mark. The Home Phone must be ON to charge its batteries. It can't charge its batteries in the OFF position.
- Check that your charger cable has not been damaged by your pet, if you have one.
- Check that your charger cable has not been damaged by a furniture.
- Check that your charger is in the right position : you must see 2 charge metal contact, as shown on the back of the giftbox. The 4 rubber black discs are the feet of the charger.
- Check that the charge contacts (on the charger and on the handset) are clean. You can easily clean them if needed with coton and alcohol.
- Check that the USB Power Supply is working properly by connecting your smartphone to it. Your smartphone should show it is charging.
The ringtone of my Home Phone is not loud enough
- When the Home Phone is ON, but not in call, press once on the - button of the volume adjustment, on the side of the grills, then adjust the ringtone volume to the desired level.
The earphone volume of my Home Phone is too low
- While you are in a call with the Home Phone, in earphone mode, adjust the volume level with the + and - buttons, on the side of the speaker grills.
The speaker volume of my Home Phone is too low
- While you are in a call with the Home Phone, in speaker phone mode, adjust the volume level with the + and - buttons, on the side of the speaker grills.